Virtual Grammar Review
This is the perfect course for those who find it difficult to pass writing. We bring the classroom to you so you can receive expert tuition from the comfort of your own home.
Course Structure & Features
- 3 lectures, 2 hours in length
- On Demand Video for after class review
- Live and online so you can see, hear and communicate directly with your tutor
- Study with other health professionals to achieve your goal
- Learn all the essential aspects of grammar and vocabulary required for medical referral letters including:
- Verb use
- Sentence Structure
- Formal medical vocabulary & expression
- Guaranteed to help you write with greater control and accuracy and reduce errors.
Location & Requirements
- Stable internet access
- A computer, laptop or tablet to join and participate in our virtual classroom.
- No special software required
Study Support Network
- Access to the Grammar & Vocabulary Clinic
- Access to our Student Forum
Course Fee: AU$100 (includes 10% GST)