Q. What currency are your course fees listed in?
All course fees are listed in Australian Dollars, click here to view these prices in your currency.
Q. How do I enrol?
Watch our video which will explain the procedure: How to Enrol
Q. How long can I access the course?
We offer unlimited access until pass the exam with a maximum of 12 months. All OET Online courses have 24/7 access and you can study at your own pace. This means they can be completed within 2 or 3 weeks if you study intensively and have an upcoming exam or spread out over a longer period until your planned exam date. And if you don't pass on your first attempt, you will have access for any subsequent attempts.
Q. I am not confident with my English skills. Can I still join a course?
Absolutely. The only requirement is that you are a health professional and the OET Online teaching team is happy to help all overseas health professionals achieve their goals regardless of level. Our courses are very detailed and designed not only to help you pass the exam, but also to build your English language skills, and particular your medical English communication skills.
Q. Are your teachers experienced?
As health professionals taking a high stakes exam, you deserve the best! That is why we only employ teachers with the highest quality skills, experience and dedication to help you achieve your goal. Click on the link to find out more about our dedicated teachers .
Q. I live overseas. Can I still access the study material from my country?
Yes definitely and we have students from all over the world studying our courses and with the same goal of clearing OET. All you need is a computer or device and internet connection for 24/7 access.
Q. It's my first time to take the exam. What course should I enrol in?
You should enrol in an All Skills Course to ensure you are exam ready for each of the sub-skills tested. We have course options ranging from our top of the range Ultimate Course down to our Self Study Option. Click here for details.
Q. Do I need to pass all 4 skills in one sitting?
The rules vary depending on your profession and the region you are applying for. Please check the necessary regulatory body to get the latest information.
Q. I have achieved B in 3 skills already and only need to pass one more skill. Do you offer courses for single skills?
Q. I don't have a credit card. Are there any other payment options?
Yes, click here to see the choices: Payment Options
Q. Can I pay in instalments?
Yes, we do have a fortnightly payment plan available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options.
Q. Are the class times suitable to my location?
We have a great timetable that is designed to fit your location and schedule. However, we understand that with work and lifestyle commitments, you may not be always able to attend the live class. That is why all our classes are recorded and the VIDEOs are made available afterward so you will never miss a class.
Q. What happens if I miss a LIVE class?
All our classes are recorded and the VIDEOs are made available afterward so you will never miss a class. You can watch the video whenever and as often as required.
Q. How does the Odd and Even timetable work?
We alternate both the timetable and the content of our Virtual classes each month, which gives you maximum flexibility in your study options. Click here for details: Odds and Evens
Q. Can I choose the virtual classes I wish to attend?
Yes, we offer ultimate flexibility, so you can select the classes based on your area of need!
Q. Zoom and Skype are banned in my location. Can I still study with OET Online?
There are various ways to overcome the ban of services such as Zoom & Skype.
Many users choose to use a Virtual Private Network or VPN for short. A good VPN service will
• Keep your online activity private
• Unblock restricted websites and apps
• Encrypt your connection for safer data transfers
Click here for details: Top10VPN
Q. Do you have virtual writing classes specific to my profession?
Absolutely! Every month with offer 3 X 2 hour live and interactive virtual classes where we dissect and analyse case notes to help you write well focussed letters that match the OET exam criteria. A must do class to help you pass this challenging sub-test.
There are 3 options.
1. Doctor’s only where we analyse and practice tasks specific to Medicine.
2. Nurses only where we analyse and practice tasks specific to Nursing.
3. Other Professions: At OET Online, you have not been forgotten!! So whether you are a Dentist, Dietitian, Occupational Therapist, Optometrist, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Radiographer, Speech Pathologist or Veterinarian, we offer small group classes where analyse and practice tasks specific to your profession.
Q. My grammar is a bit weak, can you help?
Yes we can. Our Virtual Grammar Classes will help you master the 3 essential elements of grammar required to write accurate and error free medical referral letters: 1) Sentence structure 2) verb use 3) articles and prepositions.
Q. I can pass the other skills but always get C in writing, what course is best for me?
We have 4 main options available.
Virtual Writing Class + Online Grammar Review (Includes 12 hours of Virtual classes + 5 corrections + of course all the essential skill building material including the Grammar and Vocabulary Clinic and our Video Series: Prep Hour with Steve $325) Highly recommended
Virtual Writing Class (Includes 6 hours of Virtual classes + 3 corrections + of course all the essential skill building material including the Grammar and Vocabulary Clinic and our Video Series: Prep Hour with Steve $240)
- Error Correction Service: (Includes detailed feedback, corrections and grades for 3 tasks + of course all the essential skill building material including the Grammar and Vocabulary Clinic and our Video Series: Prep Hour with Steve $120 )
You can enrol in a writing only course such as Writing Self Study.
Click here to compare writing courses
Q. How many writing tasks do I need to submit and do to reach the level required?
If you have taken OET before and received a C grade, or have done IELTS and got a 6 or 6.5, then 3 to 5 tasks is often enough to reach the level required. If you have taken OET before and got a D grade or have an IELTS of 5.5 then you will probably need 8 or more tasks plus serious study to reach the level required.
Q. I can pass the other skills but always get C//C+ in reading, what course is best for me?
We have 3 main options available.
- Enrol in our Virtual Reading Class + Teacher Support (Includes 6 hours of Virtual classes + 2 private X 1 hour tutorials + 8 full practice tests covering Part A, Part B and Part C $325) Highly recommended and you will be amazed at how much you can improve!
- Enrol in our Virtual Class: Reading course (includes 3 X 2 hour lectures covering all the key strategies for OET 2.0 Part A, Part B and Part C + 4 full practice tests covering Part A, Part B and Part C$175)
- We offer self study courses through Reading Module 1 $50 and Reading Module 2 $50. Each Module contains 3 full practice tests covering Part A, Part B and Part C. The tasks in each module are different.
Enrol in a Reading only course via this link: Reading Only
Q. How do I get a B grade in reading?
A total score of >30/42 is required to achieve a B grade.
Q. What course do you recommend to help me improve listening?
We have 3 main options available.
- Enrol in our Virtual Listening Class + Teacher Support which includes 3 X 2 hour lectures covering all the key strategies for listening, and 2 x 1 hour private tutorials. You will be amazed at how much you can improve!
- Enrol in our Virtual Listening Class which includes 3 x 1 hour lectures covering all key strategies for listening.
- We offer self study courses through Listening Module 1 $55 and Listening Module 2 $55. Each Module contains 3 full practice tests covering Part A, Part B and Part C. The tasks in each module are different.
Enrol in a Listening only course via this link: Listening Only
Q. How do I get a B grade in listening?
A total score of >30/42 should be enough to achieve a B grade.
Q. I can pass the other skills, but not speaking. Can you help me?
We have 3 main options available.
- Enrol in our Virtual Speaking Class: Premium which includes 3 X 2 hour lectures covering all the key strategies and language skills required to improve. The course also includes 5 X 45 minute private classes with your tutor.Course Fee: $350
- Enrol in our Virtual Speaking Class: Standard which includes 3 X 2 hour lectures covering all the key strategies and language skills required to improve. The course also includes 3 X 45 minute private classes with your tutor. Course Fee: $265
- Private Speaking Lessons: (Includes 3 X 45 minute private classes with an expert speaking tutor + of course all the essential skill building material including the Oral Communication Clinic $175)
You can enrol in a Speaking Only course for your profession
Q. I live overseas so how can I find a suitable time for my Skype lessons?
Our tutors are located in both the Northern hemisphere and Southern hemisphere, so regardless of your location you will be able to schedule classes as a convenient time. We have an online booking system so you can select times based on your tutor's availability. We are very flexible so there is never a problem scheduling lessons regardless of your location.
Q. Can I find study partners through your website?
Yes, we have a Student Forum so that students can find study partners and study together!