Virtual Class Writing
This is the perfect course for those who find it difficult to pass writing.
A great combination to help you clear writing.
Course Structure & Features
- 3 writing lectures, each 2 hours in length
- On Demand Video for after class review
- Live and online so you can see, hear and communicate directly with your tutor
- Study with other health professionals to help you achieve your goal
- Includes personal error correction and feedback for 3 writing tasks
- Learn how to write a formal medical referral letter with effective introductions, body paragraphs and conclusions
- Review the essential grammar and vocabulary required to reduce errors and improve your writing skill
- Learn how to select relevant information and ignore non-relevant information from the case notes
- Develop skills to summarise and paraphrase information in the case notes accurately
- Access to sample practice tasks and model letters
Location & Requirements
- High speed internet access
- A computer or tablet to join and participate in our virtual classroom.
- No special software required
Study Support Network
- Access to the Grammar & Vocabulary Clinic
- Access to our Student Forum
Course Fee: AU$240 (includes 10% GST)